N95 Respirator Face Mask (5 Pack)
These face masks are filtering masks that are recommended when the protection of the respiratory system is needed.
The N95 Respirator Face Mask meets the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). They are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Protection class: KN95
- Life cycle: Non-disposable
- Material: Cotton polypropylene
- Model Number: KN95
- Safety standard: GB2626-2006
- Quantity: 5 Masks
The N95 Respirator Mask protects from bacteria and pollution that are impossible to see with the naked eyes. Although lightweight and flexible in composition, the mask’s innovative filter technology provides a superior level of protection over traditional paper masks. To offer the highest quality, the mask utilises disposable air-filter cartridges which work against particles as small as 0.3 micrometers. This, combined with its double stereoscopic structure ensures outstanding efficiency which helps to lower the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19
Improving your life quality with a simple step, an N95 Respirator Mask is an investment that will benefit your health. With regular use, the filter can reduce virus contraction and decrease allergies
Can I reuse these masks?
The following advice is taken from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention).
There is no way of determining the maximum possible number of safe reuses for an N95 respirator as a generic number to be applied in all cases. Safe N95 reuse is affected by a number of variables that impact respiratory function and contamination over time. In some cases, the mask should be used once only, whereas other circumstances permit the mask to be worn for 1-3 days.
It is recommended that the mask is replaced after each use. Please be sure to:
- Clean hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching or adjusting the respirator (if necessary for comfort or to maintain fit).
- Avoid touching the inside of the respirator. If inadvertent contact is made with the inside of the respirator, discard the respirator and perform hand hygiene as described above.